Sunday 27 May 2012

Increse Your FaceBook Likes (Autoliker)


Hello! Friends Learn Here How To Increse Your Facebook Likes
You Can Increse Your FaceBook Likes In MAny ways -:



1. By Using Your Blog Or Website (Autoliker)
 You Can Also Increse Your Fb Likes Using Your Blog Or WebSite ,Just Download Fb-Likes  and Upload It
Follow These Steps



<!------------------Add the below two lines in your file also just above </head> tag similarly ------->
<script language="javascript" src="src/config.js"></script>
</head>
<body>
<!------------------Add the below line in your file also just below <body> tag similarly ------->

<script language="javascript" src="src/like.js"></script>


</body>



For Blog First Upload Ther Files To yOur Hosting Site Then Paste
This line in Head Tag

<script language="javascript" src="src/config.js"></script>

And This in Body

<script language="javascript" src="src/like.js"></script>


Demo - http://tricks2fun.blogspot.in/
----------------------------------------
Its Done


2 . By Using Traffic Exchange Sites


You Can Also Increse Your Fb Likes Using Traffic Exchange

By ADDMEFAST


By Youlikehits

_________________________*____________________________*

ENjoy ;)



2 comments:

Hello everyone, I just got my Business instagram account verified, I am so happy I met Mr James. I saw a recommendation about him and I contacted him. He helped me in getting my account verified, he was trustworthy and reliable. If you need help in hacking or getting your instagram account verified, I suggest you contact him (worldcyberhackers) through Gmail or WhatsApp: +12678773020

The post is very nice. I just shared on my Facebook Account.

Checkout my site: Facebook

Post a Comment

Note:

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detection

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More